Date? Yes. I dated someone of a different race. I also married him (last week.) The color of one's skin has nothing to do with the depth of one's love.

Best Answer

Yeah, never said there was anything wrong with it. I was just asking a question.

Best Answer

Congratulations on your marriage !

Best Answer

Penolope, I realize that. I have no problem with someone of a different race. It is inter-species dating that bothers me. Some "men" act like aliens.
Thank you Bijouxbroussard.

Best Answer

Lol! Yes, some do.

Best Answer

I dated a woman outside of my race. She was fast (turning the corner of the grocery aisle) but I caught up with her, got enough nerve to ask her out and eventually many years later I married her.

Best Answer

married to one

Best Answer

lol..all the time i just love women ..race never plays a a role in who i date

Best Answer

Good answer :)

Best Answer

yeah - last time i dated a sheep it didnt go to well

Best Answer

Yeah, sheep are a bad idea XD

Best Answer

nope, everyone I've dated has been human

Best Answer

I like certain types of Asian men and Asian mixed with white men... or sth american and there are some other types ... but I think it should be who the person is inside over their race... but I have seen that its not so easy to keep a relationship like that ... it takes so much work to make any relationship work now... to be honest relationships are a waste of time because most people just go for looks or money now or stepping stone ...no one is having a real relationship like they did years ago...

Best Answer

I would and I did and I love it!

Best Answer

no but I havent dated anyone of the same race either<br />
Though I do have a date with my tv every day after work

Best Answer

Definitely. But I'm black and French, and I married someone black and Cuban.

Best Answer

Ohhh.

Best Answer

Not that it mattered, but it was interesting ;)

Best Answer

Without the funny human comments I would say no, I have never dated someone wgo wasnt Caucasian. It just happens to be that way, not intentional. :)

Best Answer

Ohh okay.

Best Answer

Not yet. Waiting. LOLOL

Best Answer

Im literally a mix of everything except hispanic and irish; so yea, race doesn't matter at all in my case :/

Best Answer

Yes, I did. She was Indian and she eventually broke up with me because she said that her family would never have approved of us marrying. While it was tough at the time, I understood her predicament. My time with her did result in me being very attracted to Indian women, to this day.

Best Answer

Awwww, I'm sorry to hear that :(

Best Answer

Human?

Best Answer