blindbob blindbob 26-30 6 Answers Jan 19 in Dating & Relationships

He was 26 and I was 19. He had his life set and I was still in college. It didn't work out, he said he still loved his ex who was 33 at the time so older than him. I also felt insecure dating him, like I wasn't enough and always wondered why he was with me. He came back into my life when I was 23. We stayed friends this time.

Best Answer

My story is similar except I'm 20 and he's 26. We're married. We're happy. I know I got lucky because so many things could have gone wrong.

Best Answer

That's great ! You are lucky. I'm 24 and feel like I've never been in love. Blessings on your marriage :)

Best Answer

Thank you so much <3 :) best of luck on your quest for love. I am positive that you'll find the perfect man for you :)

Best Answer

I married someone 16 years older than me and no, it did not work out. Thats not saying that it couldnt, but it didnt for me. I want to have, and to be a partner in a relationship, not just an anonymous caretaker. It ended when I found out that I couldnt even expect of him what I would of a friend. And no, it didnt start out that way.

Best Answer

I was 14, he was 21. Strange thing was I was more experienced than him. He was afraid to even touch me lest I get offended and scream statutory rape. In hindsight, I think he was doing the right thing, but it annoyed me at the time, so I broke up with him. He was one of the nicer guys I dated as a teenager; I kinda regret letting him go. C'est la vie.

Best Answer

No. I would only date someone close to my age.

Best Answer