I had a tin of nuts next to my scalding hot herbal tea mug. While working at the computer I reached my hand to get a pinch of nuts without looking. I reached for the wrong thing instead ! Now am stuck with a cold pad wrapped around my hand :(
AcousticAnne AcousticAnne 26-30, F 9 Answers Mar 22 in Health

This afternoon I dropped some cookbooks on my nose while I was reaching for an appliance.

Best Answer

ouch ! hope you didnt hurt the nose :(

Best Answer

Just skinned it. no big deal

Best Answer

ouch, hope you used ointment on it.

Best Answer

Best Answer

yeah i did it raw to my ex again

Best Answer

I cut a piece of steel off with a blow torch. I turned it off, set it down, removed goggles gloves, then reached down and picked up the piece of steel I cut. Just not for very long.

Best Answer

hot hot ! ouch much lol

Best Answer

Haha yes.. Walked by a gym full of guys XD and just stood there and stared hahahaha they seemed to like it X) those show offs! Those muscular tall handsome show offs X)

Best Answer

lol ! Thats a common sight in the gyms. The opposite gender do the same somtimes when they spot good looking tall women :D

Best Answer

Haha it was too funny X) they seem to like me staring and even walked by and winked XD i shall do that again X)

Best Answer

who knows maybe one of those will be brave enough to walk up to you and introduce himself :D

Best Answer

I finally found you! :):) <br />
Hope your hand gets better :)

Best Answer

yay ! I wondered where you disappeared to Maya lol. Thanks, stupid me sometimes tsk tsk.

Best Answer

I didn't feel like going to work so I didn't show up today. To be quite honest, I was tired and slept. I woke up to my alarm blaring.

Best Answer

very normal and not quite silly i reckon. Unless this action would mean your job on the line hehehe.

Best Answer

I think it would. It's happened numerous times before...lol.

Best Answer

uh oh, now thats downright silly indeed ! lol

Best Answer

often you can get burnt when grabbing nuts.

Best Answer

lmao ! why do i have the feeling this has nothing to do with the innocence behind my question > :P

Best Answer

oops, I'm a baaaad boy! lolol.

Best Answer