MaiaTheBroken MaiaTheBroken 18-21, F 12 Answers Jul 25, 2012

odd-yes,murder is in your heart-best get off it- the colorado killer-he dwelled on it for months-dream of dying not so odd,we are all going to exit this earth.

Best Answer

I've dreamt of dying and killing someone, its more about your state of mind than actual plans..

Best Answer

Dreamt for three nights in a row of being a police woman investigating murders of prostitues, and always found through the process that it was me. Was really scared of admiting to it, so was trying to hide the facts. Then I always woke up! Doesn't make me odd though! I know it was just a dream. :)

Best Answer

But most of the times, dreams are the gate to the subconscious, and your true desires...

Best Answer

yep ive had deams of slaughtering millions and it was fun until i woke up so no your not odd in the slightest unless you enjoy it more than me which is impossible.14

Best Answer

I enjoy the dreams. They are relaxing...

Best Answer

so true although i dream of other things also hehe wink wink.lol

Best Answer

Odd? A bit of a buzzkill for sure

Best Answer

Quite a few of my dreams are quite violent.

Best Answer

odd no / yes

Best Answer