Where, how? I just had my first one. Ewwww.
FlowersNButterflies FlowersNButterflies 51-55, F 13 Answers Jan 31 in Health

yes when we were kids - in the attic, Me and my brother would box them and store it .

Best Answer

Closet .. Over the summer. In georgia

Best Answer

Only one? Found in closet at night? What did you do?

Best Answer

Well it was in a old shoe. .. It fell out .I screamed stomped and some how managed to over power it. The force must have been with me that DAY..

Best Answer

Lol! The force was!

Best Answer

Something was

Best Answer

not yet,

Best Answer

May you never have to!

Best Answer

Yep. We raged a way for several days and nights. Six cities were devastated and all my family slain. But t'was I who reigned victorious.

Best Answer

? Lol!

Best Answer

Many times. They are a little creepy but don't hold up well to shoes.

Best Answer

I had one in the dirty laundry hamper.

Best Answer

I just read they love clothes on the floor and hampers.

Best Answer

yeah... it was in the carpet of some people's house I was staying at :O

Best Answer

No stings?

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Good!

Best Answer

only one. somehow the damn thing was under my kitchen table. this was back in like 1998. I walked out of the family room into the kitchen area and somehow something caught my eye. The kitchen is open into our family room with the kitchen at one end and a big counter coming out separating the kitchen from the area where the kitchen table is in and then it continues on into the family room all without any wall. The lights were out in the kitchen itself and in the area where the table was but a lamp was on in the family room. I went to turn on the light over the kitchen table and looked under the table and I'll be damned but there was a scorpion with it's tail up and curved in the air. I simply went and got a tennis shoe, pulled a chair out and splat when the scorpion. He must have been a male and a democrat. He thought that damn tail of his was gonna save him...

Best Answer

Had one crawl up my leg once, under my jeans, it stopped right above my leg, fortunately my jeans were very baggy and I took them off and there was a scorpion, I was thinking it was a large red ant or something. I freaked out pretty good.

Best Answer

***Right above my knee

Best Answer

Yikes!

Best Answer

in my sink in arizona. washing my face suddenly became totally unnecessary

Best Answer

Argh!

Best Answer