My last boyfriend dealt weed. I guess I learned my lesson from that experience. I never saw it as having a future, and I did tell him that but I suppose I led him on because I agreed to be his girlfriend. I then told a friend of mine who is interested in me that I just would not consider being with him because he's a coke dealer. And then I fell for a meth dealer...LOL... but I knew I can't get involved and I left the city to get out of the scene
sunnygirls2 sunnygirls2 26-30, F 15 Answers Jan 2, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

A Smooth Criminal

Best Answer

Like linklock I used to have a penpal in Texas. I did send $50 to her once, she didn't ask for it and she didn't get the money the first time for some technical reason. I sent it from another place and a few days later the place where I got the money transfer had gone .I've no idea if she got dosh, She never wrote back after that. The money could still be in the ether now

Best Answer

Oh dear oh dear

Best Answer

That was the time I had a bit of coin, but I could do with it now

Best Answer

Was new and retarded about the internet, got fleeced by a Nigerian scammer and almost got in trouble with the law...something having to do with a stolen credit card. **** online dating.

Best Answer

:( be careful with any method of dating

Best Answer

I had a pen-pal And she was in prison but all she ever ask for was money :(

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

You need to find a better crowd.

Best Answer

Um yeah that's why as I said I left the city

Best Answer

I have one ex who killed someone, and one who is an arsonist. Another ex went to the federal penn for hacking.

Best Answer

omg that makes a weed dealer sound like small fry

Best Answer

yeah - i actually forgot the one that was a "distributor" - he didn't deal drugs, because that was too small of a quantity

Best Answer

ever dated anyone legit?

Best Answer

yeah - i have
self-made millionaire, computer techs, med student, a writer

Best Answer

I'm sure you'd have a few interesting stories :)

Best Answer

a few

Best Answer

there are drugs and drug dealers everywhere, if you are going to run in those circles then those people will always find you...2013 nerd apocoypse, time to change up your game plan.

Best Answer

yep, changed my game plan :)

Best Answer

Weed isn't really criminal behavior and no I've never fallen for a criminal!

Best Answer

smoking isn't but dealing is

Best Answer

Ok

Best Answer