He wants to marry me. I want to marry him. He is the BEST man for me I have ever known, far and away.... but we're SO different in some ways... he has such a stable life, great/close small family, good job, no major tragedies. Me... well... the opposite. In all ways re: tastes, personality, desires/dreams, hopes, drive, creativity, friendliness, interests, partnership, desire for true lasting love.... all the same. But I've had SUCH a crazy life, and even right now there is major drama re: *2* exes - and I'm broke - and precariously awaiting word re: mother's ill health/need for care. We have not met in person, but I know he's planning his life with me in it, and at this juncture is prepared to do whatever it takes to make that happen. He's SO kind and warm and brilliant and fun, and I am seriously battling not feeling worthy of his near-worship adoration. Jeez, this is way personal! Help?
IAMNOWHERE IAMNOWHERE 36-40, F 14 Answers Dec 29, 2012 in Romance & True Love

all the time but now I'm use to it my man is the best man I feel totally unworthy sometimes. This man loves you hes one of the good guys it sounds like. Take a chance on love from a man who adores you. Sometimes I say to him why do you treat me so good and hes like babe I love you I want you here. My ex treated me really bad I'm enjoying being fussed over and I fuss over him to I love him very much. We met on line and weve been together 4 years the best thing I ever done other than my son of course...Take a chance it sounds like you need a hand and if he wants to help and be thee for you let him... Good luck...

Best Answer

Was is it like to be loved?

Best Answer

It feels really nice. it feels safe and you have feelings for that person you've never felt before... As a child I wasnt loved on much so I like ttention I use to crave love from my mom but she wasnt like that...

Best Answer

thanks for sharing

Best Answer

He's happy with you, you're happy with him. What's the problem?

Best Answer

Hello, let's talk. You sound exactly like my beautiful girlfriend. You are worthy and wonderful, and he is smart to see it.

Best Answer

Dont let all that stop you, you'll regret it. As long as he knows your great, that's all that matters.

Best Answer

That happened to me, when I was in my teens.<br />
I was loved by this girl who was the same age as I and I told her very honestly that I loved her very much, but I felt that she deserved much better than someone like me, because even though I was an honorable person (at that time), I just wasn't in her "league."<br />
Fortunately for her, she believed me and found someone else.

Best Answer

I understand this but you deserve it. Go with it and enjoy it. X

Best Answer

I am not worthy of the love and adoration my precious gives me . Solution ? I've been getting over myself and allowing her to love me so as I worship and adore her

Best Answer

yup!

Best Answer