I just feel like nobody really knows the true me.
crazylady71 crazylady71 41-45, F 9 Answers Sep 15, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

yes, its a normaly feeling. If your the type of a person who enjoys the company of selected few like close friends, relative or family; even if your in a huge party you will still feel alone specially if you don't want to join it but you have no choice.<br />
Been there so many time, been there last week. Imagine a situation where your required to attend a company retreat with only selected few who can understand you due to language barrier and you wind up eating with them in a round table. And while you eat, they are laughing and talking and having fun but you can even understand them. Worst is you find yourself eating a lot of things that they order for you which you first time see it and while your eating or drinking, they look at you and laught .. imagine that.

Best Answer

The bigger the crowd the more alone I feel.

Best Answer

yes, and times like now when no one is around me.

Best Answer

yes all the time!

Best Answer

You better believe it, especially if you are different from everyone else: race, thinking, opinion, political view, intelligence, interests, religious beliefs, habits or differently motivated just to start the list.

Best Answer