I'm having one of those nights...what do you do to get through it when you feel like that?
heartofglass heartofglass 41-45, F 13 Answers Nov 29, 2009

"He is able who thinks he is able" Buddha

Best Answer

Have a sense of humor about yourself. Usually when this happens, the frustration comes from taking yourself far too seriously instead of any real feelings of incompetence. <br />
Life wasn't meant to be lived "right". It's a series of really fu.cked up events, some funny and some tragic. Your willingness to cooperate in this comedy is usually well rewarded.

Best Answer

God no.

Best Answer

Try clearing your head and think of another way you could do it or do it the next time

Best Answer

Yews I do and its usually my perception of how I think others view me. Alot comes from being disabled and not feeling valued. Im not sure how you're is but mine comes in waves over periods of days. I take an antidepressant but I also know that I am in control of how I react, years of feeling inadequate are hard to over come. One day at a time works for me, Sometimes its one hour at a time, I tend to isolate and withdraw. Big mistake. Get out and walk, it's the best thing for it.

Best Answer

Many times. But then I look around and see all the things that other people do wrong, and I think "Well at least I didn't do THAT!" That makes me feel better.

Best Answer

This whole Year has been that way...I sure hope next year is better...

Best Answer

Everyday but the feeling passes. When I talk to people I realize I do more things right than I do wrong so the worlds a better place because Im in it.

Best Answer

sometimes (and i hate kermit the frog... we have a complicated history kermit and i)

Best Answer