When the sort of educated and average intelligence people try to prove how smart they are I'm split between laughter at them and fear of their great numbers, so no and yes.<br />
"Those of you who THINK you know everything are really annoying those of us who do".<br />
FYI I'm humble enough to know I DON'T know it all - just most of the important stuff. Including quantum physics and other areas most never heard of [read some of my stories], but including food and fun.

Best Answer

Considering how young you are I highly doubt you know everything about everything. I can speak for hours on end about various topics but start a conversation about ridiculously long proofs and algorithms or quantum physics and I'm at a loss for words. You will have professors (if you don't already) who will absolutely dumb-found you with how much knowledge they have, but this is usually only limited to one or a cluster of topics that are interwoven or connected in some way.

Best Answer

You have a concedingly high point there. However, I feel like that I've learned as much as I've wanted to learn in those fields of studies. I understand most patterns relating to how waves and lines work, but just don't want to bother with learning all of the mathematics just to connect the two points when I know how the two points relate in the first place. The only knowledge that I search for is logic and truth.

Best Answer

to discern what is actually the truth you will have to dig through a lot of "non-truths" to finally come to the most logical rational decision. Hate to say it, but you never stop learning in life. If you had a child right now (not saying you do or not, its merely a hypothetical situation), you would have to learn a lot in a short amount of time. Just a rather extreme example. There are things that a person can learn that no book, youtube video/iphone app, or tutorial/manual can teach us. If you really want to learn, go out into the world and survive and then thrive.

Best Answer

One of the problems with those erudite professors is that they ONLY know their area. They are total stiffs socially with no street smarts.

Best Answer

that takes a lot of assumption to believe in all cases that all professors have no street smarts. If you go to their office hours regularly, you will find that they are more human then you make a lot of them out to be. But you are correct in that they are largely only knowledgeable in an area or two of study, hence why they are paid to teach in that area.

Best Answer

I will leave the topic as it is and keep your thoughts in mind... However, I already know that in today's society, I have a small chance of surviving in the outside world, based on the lifestyle I have lived.

Best Answer

Nope, you can never know too much, a true renaissance man can talk knowledgeably about many things for hours

Best Answer

Now if only we still lived in those times.. then I wouldn't be feeling so bad :/

Best Answer

Yes I agree with every word you just wrote...I am so there with you....know way too much yes...sometimes I wish I could turn it off for just a little bit...just to let my mind rest...

Best Answer

I take drugs to dumb myself down...

Best Answer

I'm not sure if I know what you mean...if you mean like know to much "bad" stuff then yes. I've felt like I knew to much and I couldn't cleans my soul. It passed but some I feel like I could have been a kid longer.

Best Answer