FallenForTheIdiotInUniform FallenForTheIdiotInUniform 22-25, F 14 Answers Dec 5, 2012 in Community

Sometimes, but then I realize that I am not. It depends on if I did something to cause it, then I honestly look to see what I could have done better and then correct myself. As long as a person tries to better themselves, they are not a looser. We all have to learn and then better ourselves. Many times I have tried and tried and kept failing, but I tried and when one thing didn't work I tried another. Sometimes all the trying is no good and realizing that is learning also. A looser never learns or tires.

Best Answer

Yep but I'm always smiling like nothing ever happened

Best Answer

Yes. But even when I do, I dont show it and I keep fighting.

Best Answer

most times yes, but not after seeing your avatar, sweet.

Best Answer

all the time. every moment. then i saw your profile picture, avatar, what ever you call it. and i forgot what i was even typing about

Best Answer

Yep...no idea which direction to head in either.

Best Answer

No because I value my worth.

Best Answer

Yes I do sometimes feel like Im a total loss only because of the way people treat me But we have to learn how to turn our frowns upside down and realize they are the losers not us!

Best Answer

A lot of times, but I have a daughter that I live for. I was made to make her

Best Answer

yes very much so

Best Answer

I def. have lows, moments that if I allow it, would consume me. I resolve to keep my head up and keep moving forward, and make change for myself! I am happy and appreciate the small things, and I try to focus on other people instead of myself. It isn't a perfect strategy but it can work when I make it work! I chose to make it work! MUAH XOXO

Best Answer

All the time when i talk to the girl i love... rarely happens anywhere or whoever else.

so i stopped talking to her sometimes.

Best Answer