...good about themselves? Don't you feel lucky that you have the ability to love yourself without having to constantly remind yourself of reasons why you deserve love, respect, etc? Aren't you happy that you don't have to validate your existence like that? Aren't you so excited that you have the ability to love yourself and others and spread love and bring people up instead of putting them down?
shannonymous shannonymous 18-21, F 11 Answers Jan 4, 2011

These people who do this do have no wisdom because they have on training.I truly think we not only feel sorry for them but God does too,He only hopes someday they will get it together and not push perple into walking away from them.God help them.

Best Answer

What sad lives they must lead that they have to degrade others in order to feel better about themselves!

Best Answer

exactly

Best Answer

Never feel sorry just ignore them-shallow shyts with little pekars ; )

Best Answer

I like yer avatar!(I'm _______, srrry!) It is probably just me, but do you see any irony in your post/replies?

Best Answer

lol...wow this is an old question, but yes that certainly did not escape my attention :)

Best Answer

omg how did that question even come up? I didn't even see the date lol. 8-)

Best Answer

Good Breeding consists in concealing how much we think of ourselves and how little we think of the other person or group of persons , This is the basic Guideline of EP Article 10 .

Best Answer

What Benny said.

Best Answer