deadflower666 deadflower666 22-25, T 6 Answers Apr 8, 2012

Been there, done that. Don't let shame rule you. You could also have a form of social phobia, which is something I and my daughter both live with. But you can still lead a normal life.

Best Answer

crawl out of your hole and cover it up,the world is waiting for you to turn up and get on with it, strangers are just people you dont know yet,they are the same as you and me. there is actually somebody out there that is a stranger to you that is looking for you...........be avaliable to life

Best Answer

Yes. For what? I guess feeling guilty when I didn't have too. I don't anymore. I haven't done anything wrong so I won't hide.

Best Answer

Just the way i become sometimes when lowest i find it all too difficult, living like this & no other option at present. Also sick of living other ppls baggage, i want my own life, balancing parents mistakes & misdemeaners with my own, its pathetic, i admit but damn awful.

Best Answer

guilty deadflower?

Best Answer

Not so much, more disgraced by myself, others, the whole mess

Best Answer

heart broken? failed expectations with others n self? confused? uncertain future? or all the above?

Best Answer

All i think,, few too many times over

Best Answer

and you think you're special? Welcome to life.. girl !! everyone has gone thru this shyt. everyone! but how you react, respond - defines who you are and what you'd become.
stay positive!

Best Answer