MrsKetchum MrsKetchum 18-21, F 11 Answers Nov 9, 2011

I did just that last night, everything getting ontop of me everything from working to keep people happy then looking for a career/job , paying bills , looking after my newly born son of 4 weeks old , trying to entertain my jealouse 15 month old son, lastly trying to keep my hypocritical , hypercondriact and hormonal fiancée it's all what life throws at ya.

Best Answer

yeah I get like that a lot. I don't know why it just comes to me I guess.

Best Answer

Yeah..,life can do that to you and there doesn't have to necessarily be an exact reason. It's stressful always trying to make sure that all is ok, that people's feelings aren't hurt, and just feeling empty at times. I think we all kind of know what's wrong, but we often wish others cared enough to ask and to be genuine about it. I hope you feel upbeat soon.

Best Answer

yeh all the time its ok, it happens to everyone

Best Answer

Yeah...often

Best Answer

i know that feeling.

Best Answer

Yes, I have days like that. Sometimes you just need to cry. I see nothing wrong with anti-depressants. I take them too and have for years. Of course I also have a medical condition that causes me to have uncontrollable laughing and crying spells sometimes.

Best Answer

Yes, It's awful. I went to a therapist and was prescribed anti-anxiety/depression medication. Others may disagree with me, but I don't care. I'm grateful that I'm feeling better.

Best Answer

I'm so down I can't cry.

Best Answer