My work colleagues still call me this for not being interested in football (soccer). Ironic as they’re the ones who obsess over men in shorts running around a field after toy balls.
LoneVagabond LoneVagabond 31-35, M 20 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in Hobbies

When I was younger. I hated ba<x>seball and didn't watch football. My friends were crazy about sports. Made fun of me, said I wasn't a man for not liking manly sports. Oh well.

Best Answer

Life goes on right? :D

Best Answer

Exactly. lol

Best Answer

That's sad. Fortunately, you probably don't get that kind of peer pressure from females- lots of us aren't all that impressed by guys who want to sit around and watch sports all the time. <br />
I'm a female, so if I get called "lesbian", it's usually by a guy that I've rejected to talk dirty or go out with. <br />

Best Answer

I'm sad to say it's usually the women who are just as bad as the men in my office!

Best Answer

Because you don't like sports? That's bizarre. And I'm very sorry to hear it.

Best Answer

That's beyond idiotic. Slapping people with crude labels or unjustified judgment is only a reflection of what one feels on the inside.<br />
LMFAO @ Your details

Best Answer

Haha thanks for best answer!

Best Answer

but gay men like sports too, i mean they get to see men in shorts or tights from the rear side and most sports pla<x>yers are in good shape lol. The stereotype presented is illogical, for example i do not liek sports but if someone asks me to play soccer or football in a friendly game i will oblige.

Best Answer

Well tell your work colleagues that they all suffer from a serious cognitive thinking disorder as in wtf is the connection with homosexuality and sports.

Best Answer

Not since I was 12 when I discovered a (school) sport that I liked and was actually good at, swimming if you're curious. I swam before of course but it wasn't a "sport".

Best Answer

Yes!

Best Answer

Plenty of times. tho its usually because they've ran out of other insults and seem to think insulting the sex life that I don't have will work.<br />
Idiots. :P

Best Answer

Toy balls? wtf?

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

The slap eachother's butts too...

Best Answer

I got called a lesbian for liking sports, lol.

Best Answer