Yeah. It would be way TMI for certain people. @__@

Best Answer

Yes... my bf has this site that he goes on all the time... like he is married to it... I brought this site up in passing and he was like I'll join... and I got mad I said you have your site which is fully of conspiracy theorists and I have mine so please respect that... and he got mad... and I also told him that it will be another reason why he won't spend time with me... was I wrong in asking him not to join or I would delete mine...

Best Answer

Terrified. recently removed pics out of my album that made it very easy to find my name lol

Best Answer

yes! I think I did find someone in my class cause I saw them once and their username was their real name and after they posted on my whiteboard.. I saw they had changed their name... and they had the same horoscope too lol o.O

Best Answer

Only like two guys could recognise me from this profile pic ... and i trust one of them ... the other one is my husband, of course

Best Answer

Yes. If I found out someone I knew was on here, I would delete everything I have on my profile.

Best Answer

Yeah :D

Best Answer

yes, very scared

Best Answer

sometimes.. if anyone I know finds out about me here I am deleting my account immediately.

Best Answer

Yeah, the beauty of this site is that no one knows you and that you can spill anything without being judged as a person.

Best Answer

*whispers* Shhhh! Don't blow my cover XD

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

A little yeah

Best Answer

Hahaa. Yes :o)

Best Answer