Now that my friend has gone back home, it's almost like instant negativity for me. I tried doing a lot of good things for my sister and her boyfriend but all her boyfriend does is yell at me because I didn't do something properly. Now, he's yelling at me because I put his clothes into the dryer and they're going to shrink. Maybe try buying clothes that don't shrink?
ZappedToTheUnicorn ZappedToTheUnicorn 22-25, F 10 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Does this guy ever talk, or does he just yell? Don't see why you tolerate it.

Best Answer

He does talk but it's starting to seem like he doesn't like me and I really don't understand why. I have no where else to go to, unless I want to live on the streets, that's why I put up with him.

Best Answer

Too bad he has that financial leverage over you. It is psychological warfare. It is unfair.

Best Answer

That's how I feel. I understand that both of them are working ( my sister and him) but I have tried to find a job, I've sent out many applications but they won't hire me because I go to university.

Best Answer

It reminds me of slavery because you have no choice. I would help and be a friend, except that you probably live thousands of miles away.

Best Answer

That is why I am single

Best Answer

Then don't do anything for him. Why would you even want to help someone who treats you that way?<br />
As long as you allow it to happen .. he's going to continue.

Best Answer