nadialovex nadialovex 16-17, F 10 Answers Oct 16, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

Just ask them straight out if you're annoying them. If they say "No, why?" just tell them why you feel that way. Else they just have to give you a straight answer, which I doubt. Communication is key!

Best Answer

I do all the time, but I build up the courage and ask the person. or sometimes I wait for them to text me.

Best Answer

Go ahead and say it... Haha from my experience they always wait because they feel the same way! Sucks doesn't it :

Best Answer

Yes, and I am still not so sure how to make that feeling go away but you could be honest and ask them if you're annoying them. I would think most people would tell you. Be brave :)

Best Answer

I am almost double your age and I have yet to figure that one out! Good luck :)

Best Answer

I think most of us have been in this situation. Then one day a friend called me when she was hurting and I so appreciate her reaching out to me. She and I talked about it and realized that we both felt the same way; that it isn't a bother for a friend in need to call, but rather a blessing. Now I don't hesitate to call when I'm in a bad way.

Best Answer

Listen to your inner self... leave them alone you stalker...

Best Answer

I would suggest talking to them as you're having sex with them. That way you'll know for sure you're not being annoying.

Best Answer

wait for them to contact me

Best Answer