When I was 17 I was jacking off in the changing area a a swimming pool and an older man caught me. I was so afraid he would tell. I apologized and begged him not to tell. He said my secret was safe with him.

Best Answer

When I was 14 my Half-Sister, 19 caught me stroking my meat. She came in to my room and took over stroking me to a powerful ***. We did that and much more til she moved out a few years later.

Best Answer

I was in panties pantyhose rubbing my silky covered firm clitty eyes closed imaging my sexy auntie Megan whose lingerie I was wearing was doing a ***** tease for me

I called out yer name telling her to come closer as I rubbed faster and then I heard her voice
I'm hear now what. I open my eyes saw her she saw I was in her brand new panties and hose she yelled you little ***** and put a run in my silk hose. Pulled her skirt up dragged me over her silky thighs and smacked my hosed *** over and over. It hurt but my clitty was so hot I pressed my crotch into her thighs and explosions so intense I thought my *** would shoot through the hose

Best Answer