LikeAnne says, I have had years of it. I was glad if iI had a day something worked

Best Answer

More like gave up to try another day, too much stress-work.

Best Answer

He.ll yau...like today... Oh well me not working anyway. :)

Best Answer

Every day that ends in "Y"

Best Answer

hahaha!

Best Answer

Yes. My office computer used to run on Vista.

Best Answer

I've certainly had days where it seemed that way. One of them was not long ago. I had a VERY early medical appointment. Insomnia generally has me in its grips, but this particular morning I was soooooo sleepy tired it took every last minute to get myself out of bed. Then I was stumbling around so badly that I seriously knocked everything I touched onto the floor. My phone, my glasses, my alarm, magazines, books -- several of which rolled under the bed where they could not be retrieved easily. Finally in spite of this, I am ready to head off to the hospital. Suddenly everything seems darker to me. I close my right eye and things seem normal; I close my left eye and discover that I am missing a portion of my vision. Cancel the medical tests and call the eye doctor! Although of course THIS happens after the IV is in my arm. On the way to the eye doctor my car overheats...I could go on, but I won't. The good news is that the probability is great that my vision will return, whether on its own or through treatment down the road.

Best Answer