NinjaGirl92 NinjaGirl92 18-21, F 13 Answers Jul 21, 2012

Yes. I think we all have...unless you were set up on a blind date as a fetus and have been happy ever since. I think that many times we create this dream guy/girl in our head and it sets us up for failure. No one is perfect and we dismiss certain people because they have the wrong hair color, weird laugh, boring job, whatever. So please try and keep your eyes open to all the possibilities. I also think (unsolicited advice, my apologies) that when we look for that dream guy/girl, we are looking to find happiness in someone else -when really, we need to find happiness in ourself first. Then once we do, we literally light up...and it acts as a signal to others, saying "I'm ready for love."

Best Answer

She does exist and she's one of my good friends. We're just not together.

Best Answer

haha same! :D

Best Answer

Oh, it's come true for me a few times. Be careful what you wish for, folks.

Best Answer

Every day, I know though that she doesn't exist. But there are girls out there that can make themselves my dream girl....well my real world girl in that case.

Best Answer

All my dreams are made of this

Best Answer

Id be deathly afraid & avoidant if she did.

Best Answer

Twas my day too

Best Answer

Unless your dream guy/girl has some supernatural property/feature, it's likely that they do exist somewhere.<br />
On the other hand, there's a very good chance that you'll find someone, perhaps not too far in the future, who will be far from everything you ever wanted, far from perfect, not really your dream guy/girl in many ways, but who's flaws you can accept, and who makes you happy, gives your life a little more meaning than it did before.

Best Answer

Yeah everyone has flaws which is what makes us humans instead of robots

Best Answer

Also sometimes you change your mind and decide that the person you're with is actually your dream partner all along ;)

Best Answer

yup

Best Answer

Oh? and why is that, if one may inquire?

Best Answer

I just feel like I'll always be alone :( I have high standards and my generation it's hard to find old school. Like REAL men who are gentlemen too :/

Best Answer

well, I often feel that way too...but mostly because everyone else's standards are too high

Best Answer