*if the feeling isn't mutual? It's my husbands best friend. I don't want to come between them but if we both feel the same way...?
Pastgrasper89 Pastgrasper89 22-25, F 7 Answers Mar 25, 2012

Yes i have had forbidden crushes but they have never been mutual.

Best Answer

Yep my wifes best friend whos husband was my best man at our wedding. We all went to school together and i aiways fancied T but was was with P and got married to him when they were 18. We lost touch a bit but meet again at a school reunion where i meet my now wife A. The spark was there with T at that reunion but so was her husband. Anway durning the first 10 years of my marriage we all holidayed together aunts and uncles to each others children. Things with T just went well. The fare well kisses had small amount of passion and we got on brill to well in fact. I was always unsure although the hints were there. I remember one time at a home cook diner i thought I'd upset T so I went to the kitchen to say sorry and gave her a kiss in the cheek. She said "Whats thats for" "cos i upset you" i replied "You can upset me any time you like if you're going say sorry like that" So I gave her a kiss on the lips and said "Thats an early apoligy". that night messed my head up a bit. My marriage was not brill then and well things that night went from a "i'd like to" to a "possibility" but was it the wine talking? . A few months later after the normal friendly meeting she sent me a txt "You can do anything you want to do me within reason". I had to stop work and stop shaking. How do you respond to that a lady you fanvy offering herself. I actually declined a nicly as possible and righly so. It was Valentines day and she was on a diet and her husband brought her abig box of choc which is always her downfall ......chocs. She suffers from depression as well.Over the next few years we'd meet and and yes we kissed and cuddled and talked and planned and split up and kissed again. Got to the point of "Have you got any condoms" but no we hadn't so we didn't and never did. We decided our children come first the see each othe daily as T lives 500 yards down the road. We know one day we will be together. I started to write poems for T please check them out my forbidden love trace thru rhyme. Please note I swear by on my life all of this comment is true. KK PS sorry for rambling i get a bit emotional and it happen.....soz

Best Answer

Why is the crush forbidden??like is there a odd age difference or is it your friends wife?? lol what you got to give more details and besides your question cuts off lol

Best Answer

added info*

Best Answer

Whoa!! You're asking for nothing but trouble. Get the divorce, then seek this answer.

Best Answer

I just don't know if the answer is worth that much trouble.

Best Answer

I guess all you can do is take the risk and find out of let's pretend they do have the same feelings.. then what?

Best Answer

i had to walk away from a few of those. those guys were married...

Best Answer

approach the person WITH CONFIDENCE (its very attractive) , "practice" what you'll say (role play with a bud)

Best Answer

Of course. Just be open and honest about your feelings.

Best Answer

That's not really an option here. I wish it was.

Best Answer