Did you get fired or quit?
givuparedy givuparedy 56-60, M 5 Answers Feb 3 in Embarrassing & Funny

Nope, that has never happened to me. I am a fishing and camera guide and there just isn't any chance that could happen. I work alone, well except for Dave, my big black Shepard/Rottweiller cross. <br />
This is all I have ever done and if I don't do the work to maintain my area, it doesn't get done. <br />
I have to keep some trails open which means Dave and I are sometimes out in the bush for days with only each other for company.

Best Answer

You have the dream job I imagined as a kid.

Best Answer

It is a great way to live. I just couldn't imagine living in town. Dave and I often go weeks without seeing another person.

Best Answer

Once this guy was a screw up I walked up behind him as he was telling the Boss I was the one that screwed up. Funny now but the Boss and another guy held me back as I M/F the guy up one side and down the other. he was almost in tears LOL

Best Answer

Never allow that.

Best Answer

Most of my bosses had the attitude they don't care who does the work as long as it gets done thats why I was given all the ****** jobs, I don't complain much.

Best Answer

Definitions varied here

Best Answer