No but once in high school a guy sent flowers to the school for me (not for valentines day) and I was so freaked out by it that I forgot to tell him thank you and walked home as fast as I could. Then I was even more embarrassed because I had done that, so I avoided him for about a week until I finally calmed down enough to apologize for being such a dummy and thanked him.

Best Answer

Lol! That was sweet of him *^-^*

Best Answer

Yes, he was very nice about the whole thing :)

Best Answer

once. i bragged about it all day in school for weeks to my friends and my family and felt really embarased that it was my grandma. i was in 2nd grade. i love it now and am ashamed i was embarrased then.

Best Answer

Middle school a boy named andrew gave me a stuffed dog I was embarrased so I acted mean but my friend corrected me and told me to thank him lol:]

Best Answer

Some guy from my class in 11th grade, gave me a glass rose...but that guy already had a gf, and a daughter...wtf!

Best Answer

Lmfao! Yeah definitely a WTF moment!

Best Answer

I didn't know at first, but then a friend of mine...ended up telling me that he already had a gf. I just couldn't believe it...like, really?

Best Answer

It's usually the time the government sends out tax papers for me

Best Answer

Lol!

Best Answer

No, there hasn't ever been anyone so cute and romantic as to admire me secretly. They all like to tell me who they are so they have a better shot at getting in my pants. It's alright though, they don't ever get any of my goodies.<br />
If you do though, that's absolutely adorable.

Best Answer

Awww :( that sucks, what jerks! Naah, I don't have any unfortunately, or I haven't had any yet.

Best Answer

Best Answer

No, but I've been on the other side of that equation.

Best Answer

I had a guy give my sister a letter to deliver to me. I don't think it was Valentine day but he wanted to know if I had the same feelings. But I never went to Church to tell him, since he was moving and all.

Best Answer

Nope. Never had a valentine, either.

Best Answer

Awww :(

Best Answer