Cause I don't really understand it. I've never had a teach crush....
BloodRedShadow BloodRedShadow 18-21 12 Answers Jul 26, 2012

I had a tiny crush on my art teacher when I was in middle school. He was just a mellow and kind guy. Young looking too.<br />
I also had a bit of a crush on one of my professors in college. He taught American Literature, and I adored his intelligence and his mannerisms. Also a very kind sort. <br />
There was an assistant teacher in Chemistry 151 that I really thought was cute. A classmate told me that he seemed to have an eye for me too. But, alas, nothing came of it. (I am too shy about that sort of thing.)

Best Answer

Shame. We're any of them married per chance?

Best Answer

yea my chemistry teacher her smile was something she was something

Best Answer

I have never had one either.

Best Answer

Teaching assistant.. When I was a junior...Todd..can't remember his last name..lol..he was 24... Wow..just wow...lol

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

Stop laughing at me! Lol

Best Answer

XD why should I? You're funneh!

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

Not really. There was a teacher's assistant that I thought was pretty hot in college. That's about it.

Best Answer

I have an almighty crush on a teacher at my school. He taught me last academic year but not this year. I think he might be teaching me politics next year. (yaay!!) I like him because he never seems phased by remarks he gets from students, he is gorgeous, he is so intelligent and very lovely. Yeah I sound really naive but its hard to understand unless you have been there I suppose.

Best Answer

i'm having one right now. And why? well because he flirts, he's hot, charming, confident, smart and well read, he rides a bike, he gives me signals, but nothing too obvious, he knows how he makes me feel and he uses it.

Best Answer

My male social studies teacher this year. He is caring, nice, funny, and listens to me. I could go on and on and on but I don't feel like it.

Best Answer