Yes a very uncomfortable condition it makes you feel tierd, a nawing pain above pelvic area and aches around lower back, no energy i drank a pint of warm water every hour with a pain killer.

Best Answer

Burning and peeing alot. also peeing alittle with feeling like you have to go again and just peeing a tiny bit again. drink 100%pure cranberry juice- no sugar or additives. you can buy it in the health food store- cures it quick unless it'sa bad one. Also there is a over the counter product you can take to reduce the urinary pain I for get the name- ask the pharmacist.

Best Answer

I've had a urinary tract infection twice in my life. It feels like you have the need to urinate, but when you try a small trickle, if that, comes out. Also, it is painful in a pressure type feeling..like you are always aware it's there. Quite uncomfortable! It may be different for you as you are a male. <br />
Also, my mother had a very severe kidney infection a few years back....she had not one symptom of it, nothing.

Best Answer

My symptoms were dull flank pains,headache,fever and a sudden burning urge to vomit awakening me but not leading to vomiting.Overly vivid dreams,depression,mental restlessness(the worst symptom) and insomnia.

Best Answer

Oh, my friend, you need a dr...now!! Is this currently happening to you? Or is it in the past? Your symptoms are absolutely awful.

Best Answer

Well in the past and its cause was removed.I had a stone in my ureter and I had shockwaves to crush it and flush it out.

Best Answer