IrishBlush IrishBlush 31-35, F 13 Answers Feb 6 in Community

That spot on your back that you just... can't... reach. Also, when you just need to get laid and can't... yeah, that kind too :p

Best Answer

LOL ;-)

Best Answer

yes i hate that

Best Answer

Sometimes when I get an itch in the middle of my back, I use a little back scratching thing, like a plastic hand on a stick. It is worth its weight in gold.!!!

Best Answer

It's hard to scratch a penis, there's no muscle or bone behind it to get enough friction. Requires two hands, but even then it is tricky. Thought you might want to know :)

Best Answer

You will have to demonstrate that one for me ;-)

Best Answer

Yes, I really need to itch right now. I have a quite a few itches in life.. haha

Best Answer

Class, lol

Best Answer

Yeah.. Qute a few times actually. The last I remember was in a corporate meeting. Had an itch on my back but i'd look strange if I reached out. Started to have crazy thoughts

Best Answer

put some olive oil on the compress and put it on your itching place

Best Answer

lol ... far too much!

Best Answer

Same here

Best Answer

The only itch i may have had that i could not scratch in public.

Best Answer

Yes when I wore a cast on my wrist -.-

Best Answer

knitting needle works ;-)

Best Answer

Lol they don't curve the right way plus my cast was little messed up in the middle -.-

Best Answer

Aww you're right, it worked great with my broken leg, but an arm cast is probably a bit too short.

Best Answer

Lol yeah

Best Answer

Yes! Right now

Best Answer

no?

Best Answer