xxtman xxtman 51-55, M 13 Answers May 31, 2011

Yes, it turned into a 5 year relationship, marriage and bore one fabulous child. I do NOT, and I stress.. NOT recommend online relationships. Don't even consider it.<br />
I'm in the midst of the messiest divorce the world has ever known...

Best Answer

Yes, but he was not just a random person off the net, he was my moms friends son. we started talking on the net, and did that for over a month, then we met. and now he's my boyfriend &he lives in my town with me. but I don't recommend getting deeply involved with someone off the net that you don't know. after all I had a good way of knowing he was for real, I know his mother. so I knew for sure he wasn't a axe murderer or something. but with random strangers, you never know what you're going to get. so be VERY careful!!!

Best Answer

just freinds

Best Answer

Yes :) i have a relationship with all my online people .. Lol oops you mean one of 'those' online relationships don't ya ................ well the answer is still yes .. i met him online, we met in reality, he's been MY fella for a year so now i have the best of both worlds ......... :)

Best Answer

I met my husband playing SL / we began Skyping and next thing I knew we were married...that was over 3 years ago and we have an adorable son.

Best Answer

Yep - crazy, frustrating and total fun!

Best Answer

yes it was horrible, long distance relationships are hard to bear for you as well as her ...

Best Answer

Yes. It lasted over a year.

Best Answer

no but theres time

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer