TwoTearsInABucket316 TwoTearsInABucket316 31-35, M 12 Answers Nov 28, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Had many days of those

Best Answer

*big hug* those kinds of days suck. Very much.

Best Answer

That has happened to me on at least one occasion.

Best Answer

It sucks. It really does.

Best Answer

Yes and don't let that get you down, my friends aren't really friends that i can connect or rely on but they're really just gaming buddies that's just about it. but i do hang out with REAL friends and those are the one that make you laugh and whatnot and care for you sincerely.

Best Answer

Totally.

Best Answer

Thats everyday....

But actually i dont have friends...in the normal sense of the term...more like acquaintances...

but NO they dont care...they only put on like they do..to make themselves feel good...

Just like the whole greeting..."Hi......how are you?"

Honestly..deep down...you dont give a crap how i am!

"How was your weekend?"

Like it really matters to you....

I guess im just turning bitter as i grow old...or wait...MAYBE....JUST MAYBE....I am wising up and realizing....Actually No one really gives a flying fudge!

Best Answer

Sounds like you have been hurt alot. I seriously feel that way sometimes. It's scary how much you give yourself and sometimes not even half of that feels like it is returned. It can be devastating. But like I said before over thinking about it can be a mood killer.

Best Answer

Yeah...it seems like alot of people anymore just want to take take take...and then they wonder why you change over time (whether it is a intimate relationship or friends)...well its because you really dont give a sh*t about me or my feeling so why should i continue to give you my best when i keep getting dumped on

Best Answer

all the time i dont have no friends

Best Answer

*hug*

Best Answer

Yeah sometimes but they have lives as well no one lives in a vacuum

Best Answer

So true.

Best Answer

Actually, they don't mate. But you know that already, right?

Best Answer

You are right. I hate over thinking. Especially over stupid things like this.

Best Answer

who cares love your self and fu.ck the begruders

Best Answer

There is truth to that. It's good advice.

Best Answer

Sure I do .. but most times I was just being unfair or overly sensitive.

Best Answer

I think I am too. I hate when that happens. It just makes you feel worst.

Best Answer

Oh I know! But it happens to a lot of us.
Thanks for BA! :)

Best Answer