basco3030 basco3030 46-50, M 35 Answers Jan 18, 2012

Yes a few times. Most times started off unintentional but needed sex. Other times it was intentional. Every one was very exhilarating!

Best Answer

Ill bet they were. I am just thinking about you! Lol Tell us about them I'd love to hear them.

Best Answer

Love the question. 3 times for me. First was when I was 17 - bf and I were at the park having sex on a picnic table at night. A homeless guy was walking by and saw us but we just kept going. Second time was a few years later at a rave. Most people didn't know what was happening, but a few people close by were watching. Third time was in a motel where we didn't close the curtains first. Eventually we realized there were a few people looking through the window.

Best Answer

Love the Response ! Are you planning any in the Future?

Best Answer

I hope it happens again, but its tough to plan. And its better for me when its unintentional.

Best Answer

Well the audience is unintentional, but the exhibition is just a matter of putting yourself out there, Right?

Best Answer

Once my husband and I had sex on our balcony. When we were all done we realized that the couple right next to us was watching the whole time. I waived and said "Sorry" and went back inside. The husband definitely smiled at me the next day at breakfast. We never saw them after that. Thank GOD.

Best Answer

Hahahaha, So they found it nice, what about you? Any Excitement?

Best Answer

Yes, its great. I had a girlfriend that loved to go out drinking and have sex out in my car in the parking lot with the windows down to make sure people would watch. Most times people would gather around and watch. I really liked the girls watching her go down on me.It was very exciting.

Best Answer

Ahhhh yes I too have been there. It can be very Exciting! My wife used to get very Horny when drinking wine! Always resulting in wanting sex and not caring where she was nor who was looking. I like that she kept going even when a crowd appeared! Very Hot!

Best Answer

Yes... (blushing) I thought he was sleeping...

Best Answer

and how did u find out he wasn't?

Best Answer

He started to move in his bed on the other end of semi dark room.... I was so-o embarrassed when he was smiling at me next morning.... :)

Best Answer

Ahhh, however a Favorable response is Soooo much BETTER than a negative one... Imagine having the police called on you... it happened to us! Although he caught us with my pants down and her mouth full of my ****... he was gracious, ID'd us then cut us lose... (yay)

Best Answer

i haven't either, haven't decided whether or not i'd have the guts to do it lol.

Best Answer

Lol... tic toc tic toc?

Best Answer

Yes, but I was not inhaling

Best Answer

I'll bet you say that to all the Boys?

Best Answer

Yes me and my wife had sex while my video taped us he jerked off after

Best Answer

Hell yes!!!

Best Answer

While stationed in Japan, 4 couples went to Mt. Fuji for a 3 day weekend. Two couples had kids, so they took separate rooms. My wife and I and the other couple shared a room. Heat was turned off at 10 pm. We had a Japanese fouton to sleep on and heavy quilts over us. We had Tom Jones on and I noticed Roger was fooling around with Bonnie. She kept shushing him. Roger said, "I can't sleep with clothes on," and threw his underwear out, my wife and Bonnie did the same. Tom Jones was over and we turned off the TV. I hear Bonnie whisper, "They'll hear." I had a hard on and was trying to get into her pûssy from behind her. Both women were on their sides facing each other. I finally slipped in. I said, "Go ahead, Roger, I'm in." We began fûcking our wives from behind watching each other under our quilts. My wife said, "Roll over, I want to ride you." So, I did, and she had the quilt around her shoulders, but her boobs were in the open. Bonnie rolled over on Roger and began riding him. The quilts slipped off the women and we were all watching each other fûck. Bonnie was telling Roger to "**** me hard!" I was arching off the fouton, driving my côck into my wife's pûssy. She told me to hold still and started grinding her **** against me. Bonnie saw her sliding back and forth and began doing the same thing. I was pinching my wife's nipples and her pûssy juices were flowing all over my balls. She cried out, "Oh fûck,I'm *******" and really soaked me. That's all it took and Bonnie began coming, too. Roger arched up and shot his load into Bonnie. A few thrusts later and I emptied my cûm into my wife's wet pûssy. We all lay there panting and laughing. The women got up and walked over us to the bathroom to clean up. That's the only time we ever did that with them for the rest of their stay in Japan (they left over a year before we did).<br />
Poor other 2 couples....didn't even get to fûck that night.

Best Answer

Lol, Great story. I ****** my wife at my friends wedding the night before, the women had a party and after going to our room which we shared with some friends. My wife was very horny and climbed on me so BAM I ****** her good... the other couple just giggled as we were in the light of the window and they watched. It was very hot for us!

Best Answer

On an extremely quiet woodland walk...as a large family walked down the path. AWKWARD.

Best Answer

MyOwnLand: Awkward yes, did the family see u and react? or were they was it cuz u saw them? Thanks for the reply

Best Answer

Once.

Best Answer

and how was it?

Best Answer

Interesting, to say the least (and quite exciting).

Best Answer

Okay, I confess. Yes, I have.

Best Answer

Great Confession. Lol

Best Answer

Have had sex in front of friends who were watching

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

Not as far as I know.

Best Answer

Right! Surprise!

Best Answer

sure: wild scene one night in a public bathroom, among other occasions.

Best Answer

I was one of the people that people have had sex in front of. On a couple occasions.

Best Answer

Oh wow, How did that work? was it exciting? How do you sign up? Lol...

Best Answer

yes, when we had a **** in our viallage. first my **** was semi hard but after he was sucked by the girl he became fully hard and i could **** her.

Best Answer

That meets the criteria!

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

Ok cuddle, Thanks

Best Answer

Yes. Back in 1989 I was in the Bahamas with a friend of mine. We met a few girls on a booze cruise. Afterward we all got together for dinner and more drinks. By 1:00 AM we were pretty wasted and most of the group went home. These 2 girls and we two guys were by the ocean playing around in the water. Just a little touch and smile goin' on when one decided she had enough for the night and went to her room. So now it's my friend, a girl and me. seeing as they were getting on well I thought i'd leave. "Not so fast" she says. "Hang around a while".<br />
So i did and the next thing I know she's stroking him in the knee high water. She comes up to me, pulls down my suit and starts ******* me off. My buddy moves in closer and she's now playing with both our *****. We move onto the beach where she starts giving me a blow job. He pulls out his **** and she sucks him. I'm fingering her *****, he's sucking her **** and she's alternating between our *****. He must have gotten close to ******* because she lets go of me and starts sucking him like crazy. he moans and shoots his load down her throat. Now it's my turn. She was licking my balls and sucking my **** until I came in her mouth as well. She swallowed it all and we walked her home.<br />
We never saw her again the remainder of the trip.

Best Answer