aycha aycha 31-35, F 4 Answers Apr 17 in Community

Not me. EP works closely with the US NSA. They're monitoring your correspondence. You're in big trouble. Ever hear about water boarding? If not, don't worry - you'll find out more than you want to know about it!

Best Answer

Oh really?! It's fun to know!
Monitored? It takes my message a decade to reach my inbox for being monitored! I don't really mind what you are saying and if so, it do mean a big fail!! What should the US NSA have to monitor people over? Social networks where one meets others to vent things out or have a good time! It doesn't scare me really! I think they are not really dying to know how my personal life is going throughout my messages!

Best Answer

I'm only kidding about you being in trouble, but haven't you heard about Edward Snowden? He blew the whistle on them and was all over the news everywhere for a long time. The National Security Administration monitors everyone! They don't necessarily read all the information that they collect, but they have it, just in case they want to make a case against someone. The PM of Germany was very upset to learn that they were monitoring her correspondence

It's extremely upsetting and scary!

Best Answer

It is not really relieving to know you are traced in everything you say! One better goes back to the old fashioned method of writing letters in ink lol
Well, I am not against and not aware of this monitor thing! But it's really surprising to know that you in special are!

Best Answer

Lol what

Best Answer

I can't read the messages I get inboxes till the next log after at least two hours! Not vend what I wrote back!

Best Answer

*not even

Best Answer

I know what you mean. Happens to me

Best Answer

Is it fixed now? Got informed why it happened?

Best Answer

Nope , no one ever messages me anyway so yeah im not the right person to ask

Best Answer

No, can't say I have

Best Answer

I do :(

Best Answer