im throwing myself straight into the lawnmower of love. why? because after 6 yrs i decided id be better off doing what i wanted to do than doing what i have to or have been.

Best Answer

Yeah i do, it says so on the packet.

Best Answer

Yes I have, I was a cutter for many years. And before anyone else says it NO its not because im "emo". It started probably 11 years ago, before I even knew other people did it too. I did it as a sort of release, when my emotions got too overwhelming and I didnt have any other way to cope with them, I turned to harming myself. The physical pain helped numb the emotional pain. Because when you are injured your body releases endorphins and adrenaline, making a sufficient buffer. Let alone the distraction of the deed itself.

Best Answer

I self-mutilated a little when I was about 19, burning myself with a pair of scissors I heated over a candle. Why? Well, years later I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder type 2. Now I'm in treatment, healthy, happy and well-adjusted, with only a few small scars to remind me to be grateful for the life I have now!

Best Answer

Not on purpose.

Best Answer