My sympathies, kidney stones are worse but a UTI allows no focus on anything else in your life. The lack of sympathy from someone who has never had one is difficult to take.

Best Answer

If there's anything in my life I don't ever want to experience, it's a kidney stone. Sorry if you've had to deal with that.

Best Answer

I have had over 20! Nine at one time over a period of two years! The care one gets at the VA is third world. P.S. They left the drain tubes all the way up to my kidneys in for two weeks, no reason, just for meanness! Do you wonder why so many vets take their own lives. The citizens contribute hard earned tax money to maintain the system. The people who can't be fired and the administrators who will not fire anyone are the ones who have destroyed the VA.

Best Answer

If it helps any, I did work as a student nurse at the VA for a little bit and the nurses I encountered were wonderful. I know it's not like that everywhere but there is some good to it.
I did witness an intern kid doctor order a wrong med because he was stupid, so the nurse gave it to the patient as ordered, questioned it, but the doctor told her to give it and the patient went into cardiac arrest and almost died.
They most likely left the tubes in because they're lazy. That's a good way to increase the risk of infection. The healthcare system sucks. You leave the hospital sicker than when you entered it, and with more problems.

Best Answer

I heard it's painful. Protip: don't have sex in a bathtub.

Best Answer

As a guy, I have had 3 of them. The doc did know why because I am a male and I don't use a cathether. <br />
She went up inside me to take a swab (this hurt as she had to go into my bladder) without any numbing medication. I felt like my whole pen*s was going to tear.<br />
She said that I have to drink cranberry juice to prevent me from getting another one. <br />
I hate the feeling that I have to go to the bathroom every 30 minutes to see blood coming from it. I hope you feel better, as someone who knows.

Best Answer