Yes control your thinking your mind is lying to you!

Best Answer

More

Best Answer

Really!!!? Omg! Are you on prescriptipns? Im really trying to avoid that. But its getting to me.

Best Answer

My anixety attacks were so bad for so long I became agorophobic not leaving the house over two years at my worst. Don't recomend it, its been some time since a full blown attack. Think mid twenties can be very difficult and is not uncommon to experience such attacks.Do you know what triggers your attacks, or is it a mystery? My thoughts go out to you AnnyOnimous you are not alone xox

Best Answer

Im not sure what triggers it. I think its just random. Stress related, but mostly random. Like for instance one of the more intense ones, i was riding in the truck with my boyfriend going to the mountains, winding roads and what not, which is enough to make someone nervous, but ive always really enjoyed the winding mountain roads. I had an attack out of the blue, it was so bad i couldnt even rationalize it as anxiety. Luckily my BF mother struggles with anxiety and he just took over. He pulled over at the next overlook to get me out of the truck and after a while, with his help i felt better. But its always something like that. Seamingly rabdom. But i have wondered if myself not being in control of the situation could be a trigger. Like that time i was a passenger in the truck. Other times i was at work as they were remodeling and kept moving all my stuff. Things like that. Could it be a control thing?

Best Answer