to someone close, but you hesitate because the answer maybe not what you wanted to hear, you have an idea of what the answer would be, however fear of hearing it holds you back
sassafrasssuckatash sassafrasssuckatash 36-40, F 4 Answers May 19 in Dating & Relationships

yup. i wanted some advice on how to deal with my parents, knowing full well that i would get negative comments about it. Although i did it anyways, because i learned not to care. plus, i knew l could look forward to the positive comments i received.

Best Answer

Be careful when asking questions you don't want to know the answer to.

Best Answer

I have the need to know personality.

Best Answer

People are usually only scared of answers when they already know the answer to the question they are asking. It's almost like a trap or denial. Because if you know the answer and they lie... Or you know the answer and they tell the truth... If your scared niether one of these scenarios are good.

Best Answer

Exactly. You hit the nail on the head.

Best Answer

I know that I know on somethings in this circumstance, but this other question I waver back and forth.'So true about the lies, u know and ur gut tells u so, but they deny it. Damn it ither way

Best Answer

Not in an extremely long time.

Best Answer