CulinaryChick CulinaryChick 18-21, F 4 Answers Aug 10, 2012 in Parenting & Family

That has definitely happen to me. I worked closely with victims of human trafficking, specifically those sexually trafficked. We work with themto try and re integrate them back into society and provide them with medical and psychiatric help. But there is always that one or two that has been so deeply scarred it breaks your heart constantly. They are all scarred but there is always that one.

Best Answer

I do. I wish I could atleast be percieved of being able to help, if not anyhting else.

Best Answer

No. I always have a place in any situation. So do you. Do not panic. Play a part in the resolution!

Best Answer

Don't panic huh? Yeah, that's like telling someone who is afraid of heights who is on a rope bridge up high and telling them don't look down. The moment you tell them that what's first thing that they are going to do? Look down.

Best Answer

You are never completely helpless. If you you believe you are then you are.

Best Answer

Idk how you have a plan for all situations.

Best Answer

i live there. but then i started doing research and they are actual companies and centers that offer services. some free some not and thats really helping me get back on my feet again.

Best Answer