WizGeezer WizGeezer 56-60, M 5 Answers Apr 9 in Hobbies

I heard all about it on Vigilant Citizen.

Best Answer

Talk radio program?

Best Answer

It's a website that talks a lot about Illuminati symbolism in the media and investigates celebrities who appear to be monarch mind control victims.

Best Answer

'Monarch'?

Best Answer

According to Vigilant Citizen, "Monarch Programming is a method of mind control used by numerous organizations for covert purposes. It is a continuation of project MK-ULTRA, a mind-control program developed by the CIA, and tested on the military and civilians."

Best Answer

I didn't know that, thanks!

Best Answer

Yeah only because one EPeep wouldn't shut up about it.

Best Answer

What were they saying about it?

Best Answer

I don't remember. It was just some conspiracy nut talking about this nonstop. In fact she might even see this and respond.

Best Answer

Good, I hope she does! I'm a 'conspiracy nut' myself.

Best Answer

Yikes. Her name is fly so free.

Best Answer

Yep.

Best Answer

Yea, but I think it was just a failure and pseudoscience.

Best Answer

What makes you think that?

Best Answer

You try controlling people?

Best Answer

Have you ever heard of a movie called 'The Manchurian Candidate'? There are two actually. One was produced in 1962 and one in 2004.

Best Answer

No, I haven't

Best Answer

what is about?

Best Answer

The newer version is available at my library. I don't know about the availability at the library near you, but this is believed to be one of the methods that the CIA uses to kill people. John Lennon, George Harrison (failed attempt), Ronald Reagan (failed attempt), JFK Jr., Paul Welstone are believed by some to have been killed by Manchurian Candidates.

Best Answer

I like conspiracy stuff, when the conspiracy stuff was underground, now they have lost credibility with the crazy stuff they come out with.

Best Answer

Far fetched does not mean it has lost credibility. JFK being assassinated by the CIA is pretty far fetched, but when you look at all of the facts, it's totally credible. These murders and attempted murders might seem laughable on the surface, but they're coming from John Hankey, one of the most solid sources of research and documentation that I've ever known about. Be careful not to write off anything until you see the evidence for yourself.

Best Answer

I have heard of stuff like that about the C.I.A, I guess now days the C.I.A are always finding of new ways to carry out there missions. I use to think the laminate were real, for like a year.

Best Answer

'Illuminate'? That gets a little to complicated for most people and for myself as well. I prefer things that are simple and more understandable.

Best Answer

Illuminati*

Best Answer

lol, That's it! And yeah, that's over my head.

Best Answer