I wanted to leave "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" (the remake) but stayed for my friend.<br />
Turned out she wanted to leave too <br />
That damned movie has wrecked violent, gory movies for me ever since. I just don't have the nerve for them anymore.

Best Answer

The original kicked @$$

Best Answer

Hanging living beings on meat-hooks is just wrong. I have no tolerance for senseless gore. The only part of the remake that was good was when the killer is chasing his victims with a chainsaw... really tough, right... until he accidentally catches himself on a barbed wire fence and cries like a little girl :P

Best Answer

Sucker Punch. It was the most disjointed, poorly written piece of teenage video game fanboy otaku nerd **** I have ever witnessed. It actually made me tired of sexy women in stockings and lingerie. It was awful. It was stupid beyond all belief. I only went because my roommate said it would be interesting. He never got to suggest a movie again.

Best Answer

I wont ever watch it now..Gteat writing dude. Nicely articulated!

Best Answer

I agree! That movie was whacked. I couldn't imagine an audience that would have liked it!

Best Answer

I left somewhere around the point where they scantily clad heroines had just finished fighting Nazi zombies and were battling a dragon in a castle in a WWII era bomber.

Best Answer

Many many times

Best Answer

What were some of the films?

Best Answer

It wasn't from being disgusted, just offended. Some are to bad to even name, i want them forgotten by humanity and burned. I hate almost everything that hollywood pukes out but some things stand out as even viler tidbits. "Dogma" was awful, "bruce almighty", "year one" , I really cant sit through many movies made these days, they just anger me too much. Movies couldnt finish recently were "zookeeper" and "you me and dupree" I just get too angry to handle them. They are all social conditioning and they do change and lead society and I am sickened by what they want society to be and what it is.

Best Answer

It wasn't from being disturbed just offended. Some are to bad to even name, i want them forgotten by humanity and burned. I hate almost everything that hollywood pukes out but some things stand out as even viler tidbits. "Dogma" was awful, "bruce almighty", "year one" , I really cant sit through many movies made these days, they just anger me too much. Movies couldnt finish recently were "zookeeper" and "you me and dupree" I just get too angry to handle them. They are all social conditioning and they do change and lead society and I am sickened by what they want society to be and what it is.

Best Answer

I was going to watch" 127 hours" on TV a week or two ago, then decided I wasn't in the mood for this

Best Answer

The bone breaking....ugh....

Best Answer

Ooops sorry

Best Answer

About 20 years ago I was laid up with a broken leg at home when I watched a video of " Misery"

Best Answer

Haha brutal

Best Answer

Yes...two times i left in the middle..... Recently the help....i cant help myself to stay so i left......

Best Answer

I thought i heard that was good.

Best Answer

I also heard it was good so i went ....its not my kind of movie

Best Answer

I left Melancholia because my seat was too close to the screen and I got motion sickness. Weak, I know.

Best Answer

Yea kinda weak dude..lol

Best Answer

Such a shame.... that was a great Lars von Trier movie! See it again! It totally changes storyline halfway and has an amazing ending.

Best Answer

I plan to :) I actually left at around the point when the story changes perspectives. I loved the film up to that point, just couldn't handle the freaking handheld camera :)

Best Answer

No not yet. Did you see a movie like that, which one?

Best Answer

Naaahh..nothing shocks me..heheh

Best Answer

Nothing shocks? Try "Hostel". Only a psychopath wouldn't be shocked by that one.

Best Answer

I must be a psychopath then because I LOVED those movies, all of them, parts 1-3 :)

Best Answer