jenala27 jenala27 36-40, F 20 Answers Aug 23, 2011

The pain heart is the hardest to endure. We can provide but friendship and a deep empathy. Get all the tenderness of my sympathy. :)

Best Answer

Yes, I have missed someone so so so very much, my heart ached bu the pain did go away within time.. And not only that,,,,when I stopped thinking about this person. My real blue Prince showed up and married me.<br />
Good Luck!

Best Answer

I hope your right, :(

Best Answer

absolutely , i lost my wife 13 months ago and think of her everyday ,especially that i am raising my 3 year old without a mom, its heartbreakening at times

Best Answer

I am so sorry for your loss, I know the feeling.. Stay strong..

Best Answer

thanks so much!

Best Answer

Yes, my dad who passed away six months ago :(

Best Answer

I lost my dad to cancer a year ago and I still hear his voice.. Stay strong

Best Answer

No. As painful as the loss was, time as blunted it. I still love and miss the people I've lost, and think of them often, but I don't ache for them anymore.

Best Answer

No. I've loved some people very much, and I have missed them very much, but the pain always manages to decrease, and eventually, though it may take years, go away. <br />
Time.

Best Answer

It has been three years and the pain is still there, I don't think it will ever go away...

Best Answer

Pain is a funny thing. My heart was badly broken once, and i thought I would never recover....it's taken twenty years. And yet, here I am. It could be that part of you will always ache for that person, but the ache will move to a back room of your heart. Again, time. I hope you heal and find the memory of that person less painful.

Best Answer

Thank you, I really have been trying to forget him, but the way he ended things to this day makes no sense to me, especially since we were such good friends and cared about each other so much. I always wonder if he ever thinks about me...

Best Answer

my mom died 33 years ago and my heart aches every day. She was more then a mom to me. She was my best friend. We were so very close. Now a days it seems to get worse the older I get. There are times I can't wait til its my time to go so I can be with her. I would never harm myself on purpose but I keep thinking when is it my time God. I am so ready to go.

Best Answer

I know how you feel. My mother died 6 years ago. The pain does seem to increase with every coming year.

Best Answer

I lost my son 8 Months ago, he was just 18. Now I just had to bury my dad 2 weeks ago. I feel as if my heart is no longer working. I have a pain that is forever with me. I cry,,,,cry so hard that I have chest pains. I feel as I am in such despair. I will never get over this loss. <br />
As my dad said to me, "losing a son is not the order, no parent should ever have to bury a child. He then said I am sick and this is the order, you should have to bury a parent. " I now lost the only one that kept me going, after the loss of my only son.

Best Answer

Yes, it happens a lot to me. Now that she broke up with me and I'm abroad knowing I'll likely(definitely) never see her again, the memories are hard to deal with. It sometimes doesn't make sense as to how it could hurt so bad, but you've got to deal with it and move on. Advise which I don't really follow too well though.

Best Answer

Yes, I'm going through that right now... it's so painful; the worst pain of my life without a doubt. However, each day, the aching and heaving slowly begins to fade... as slow as a turtle on weed, but still, I notice it. I hope that it will fully dissolve in time, but one can only wait.

Best Answer

Everyday. Especially when someone mistakes you for that person. That just plain sucks.

Best Answer

I miss my dogs far more than I miss my parents.

Best Answer

Yes, everyday..

Best Answer

Yes. I cannot talk about it, but the pain will never leave me.

Best Answer

Yes, and worse i see her all the time but am not with her. And it actually is something i physically feel in my chest. I feel better when i am near her but the pain at not being with her makes me feel sick and an actual ache. I suppose that comforts you none, but it is the truth.

Best Answer

I am in love with this person but I only see him every august. Every night I can not stop the tears streaming down my face. I can not stop thinking about him and I feel the pain as if there's an eternal weight upon my chest. It's killing me and I don't even know if he loves me back.

Best Answer

my mother died from brain cancer when I was seven. I know it's hard. but don't believe this crap people tell you! For me this gets worse and worse every single year. You will always feel the weight of the loss. We can't go through pain together because we feel it at different levels. You will forget the face of the lost, but you will never forget what happened.

Best Answer