righteouschica righteouschica 18-21, F 13 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Politics

All racist jokes start with a glance over the shoulder.

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

I'm not a racist but white people really **** me off.

Best Answer

"I am not racist but...why are you out of the kitchen - no offence

Best Answer

shaddap dad :P

Best Answer

What is racism? Isn't it hating someone just because of their race? Stereotypes and prejudices play a role in many aspects of life/society not just hate. Think about marketing? Remember a lot more than goods are marketed. Businesses use stereotypes and prejudices to determine where to sell things or open up shop ba<x>sed on the population. Does that make them racist or smart?

Best Answer

You know who is racist are the minorities about their own cultures. For example the Chinese versus the Koreans vs the Thai.

Best Answer

lolwut

Best Answer

I think it's cause we don't necessarily hate that whole race, it just so happens that many of the people that annoy us or that we hate, happen to be that particular race..

Best Answer

So people can delude themselves that others don't realise they are racist. It never works, though, does it ?

Best Answer

Haha. Yeah, but the worst is how anybody who dares to call someone or something racist either gets called racist or is accused of playing the race card.

Best Answer

huh??

Best Answer