I think it's better than just mysteriously disappearing without a word. It's certainly a reason to leave that everyone can understand.

Best Answer

It seems that every time I try to go to the bathroom, someone always needs to ask where I'm going, or what I'm doing. If they didn't notice I was gone til I'm in there, they will come looking, calling and knocking. It's best to just avoid this by giving their needy selves the info before I "abandon" them by going to use the can. This isn't just one person. This is many people.

Best Answer

Indeed i mostly only do it so that someone has accountability ... it has become ingrained in me to do it however if I dont know anyone in the room i can just as easily get up and go .. they dont need to know my business!

Best Answer

agreed :-)

Best Answer

It's nice to let people know if you are leaving the table, etc.<br />
It fascinates me though, when people do this sort of thing in certain situations. <br />
LIke my mom is big on telling me that she is "going to the johnny" when we are visiting at her house. Then she often proceeds to tell me what she plans to do there. Then I might get an update when she gets back. <br />
This sort of thing seems to run in my family, as my aunt, grandma and cousin have felt the need to share this information. Maybe it's some sort of female bonding. I've made a new friend, and the more I get to know her, the more openly she speaks about her elimination habits. But I guess that women are like that.

Best Answer

...true, women tend to be more open with things to do with their bodies. :-)

Best Answer

Sometimes I've wondered why more people don't say "excuse me a moment" or "I'll be right back".....I know one person who just stands up and walks out without saying a word though, and it was a more difficult habit to become accustomed to than I would have thought.

Best Answer

...oh for sure, it would be diffcult to get used to...we're so used to the other way :-)

Best Answer

That is so true- I am one of those people that announce it often. Most of the time because I have been interacting/talking with close friends or family and that is my way of excusing myself. Many of the reasons have been expressed above; so they know where I have been when I eventually come back.<br />
One reason I think many of us unconsciously announce it, is due to our "potty" training days where we were constantly asked that question both before AND after....<br />
Just be thankful we don't still announce what we did in the bathroom, afterwards! LOL

Best Answer

I hope people don't start doing that! Lol

Best Answer

I do this all the time....lol.

Best Answer

I know...weird eh?...me too. :-)

Best Answer

I announce it. So does my family. :D

Best Answer

...aw that's cool :-)

Best Answer

Thanks.:) I thought my family and I were the only ones that did it. lol

Best Answer

nope not at all...quite common actually :-)

Best Answer

I hope I don't do that Dork. :-)

Best Answer

...not sure either, but good chance you do too...love you humour Schmorky. :-)

Best Answer

Hold on i got to go pee.

Best Answer

how did I know you would say this??..Lol :-)

Best Answer

He he he he guilty but most of the time I say I need to be excused

Best Answer

oh that's so proper...I like it! :-)

Best Answer

now that you mentioned it.. i have and its funny<br />
even i do it lol

Best Answer

I shout "Prison Break!"

Best Answer

..haha...did you love that show or what!!...that was the best show.

Best Answer

Yes espeacially on fb

Best Answer

Yes, and this is why I don't use FB. Too much information for me. Lol :-)

Best Answer

Well it is a rather important event in ones life...

Best Answer