mulder mulder 26-30 10 Answers Jul 14, 2012

Yep. That's why the machines will win...

Best Answer

Don't even get me started!<br />
I am a new volunteer fireman and the first thing we did was get a refresher in Fire Extinguisher safety and use. Our instructor informed us that because there are more people who can't read the government in all their wisdom is moving away from ABC Fire Extinguisher codes and leaning towards pictograms describing what type of fire the extinguisher is meant to be used on!<br />
How freaking stupid is that, why not take the money they are wasting on changing fire extinguisher labels and spend it on teaching people to read???

Best Answer

Stop making the rest of us dumber. >.&lt;

Best Answer

Thanks,,,,I think

Best Answer

See, you're thinking. Now I'm even dumber than when we started. Stop it. :D

Best Answer

technology dulls the brain

Best Answer

Partly due to things like this:<br />
http://www.deliberatedumbingdown.com/MomsPDFs/DDDoA.sml.pdf

Best Answer

have you seen the movie idiotocry? (im sure i butchered the spelling)

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

over all its a pretty blah movie. but the premise is that smart people dont have kids. for financial reasons, just "not ready" etc. while the dumb people breed like mad. so the smart people in the world are dying off while the dumb people thrive and take over the world basically.

Best Answer

Well I was thinking more of the lines of creation,invention,destruction,,the more we create and invent useless stuff the more imporant stuff we destroy

Best Answer

that would be it. i was....close. i had the "i" part right haha.
i think i may still be a wee bit tired.

Best Answer

ah yes. ok. i can see that. all about greed and money, unfortunately.

Best Answer