The 'Gangnam Style' rapper issued an apology after reports in the South Korean media detailed his history of vitriolic anti-American activism. Kill those f**king Yankees who have been torturing Iraqi captives Kill those f**king Yankees who ordered them to torture Kill their daughters, mothers, daughters-in-law, and fathers Kill them all slowly and painfully
halbert halbert 46-50, M 5 Answers Dec 8, 2012 in Politics

Quite ineffective- once it's out it spreads like a nimpho

Best Answer

Well if the majority of the media is friendly to you (Like they are to President Obama) they do tend to softball the unflatering info while FOX news goes nuts over it. LOL.

Best Answer

oooooo- Hal---- stealth slam on the Liberals---Knew about Gangam dude- My son wanted to be him for Halloween and in reseaching the costume- fell upon the story. Free Speach is supposed to **** some people off-- God Bless the USA

Best Answer

Amen sister. God bless us every one! I just heard about Psy on Friday and it made me wonder if they Strategically released this unflattering info on Friday afternoon to help soften the news a little. I think it does work to some extent.

Best Answer

The Nurse thing is a bigger distraction, no?

Best Answer

That was bad. Poor gal was traumatized but sh!t. She had to be a little too crazy already to take it that badly.

Best Answer

how white bread conservative of you! the media loves the frenj

Best Answer

what Orion?

Best Answer

I think its done only in America.

Best Answer

well crap. I had not heard that. no wonder he is always moving around.

My yes, was to the fact that Washington state & Colorado, made Grass legal. THEN now have to address the fact that your boss STILL HAS DRUG TESTING on the docket......so if you do and you flunk D.Test...you're fired.

It is legal in the states, but against FEDERAL LAW, so what is a cop to do?

So glad I didn't just pack up and run up there...

what has been the media response the idiot of Korea?

Best Answer

All news is timed AP knows about some things way ahead of time and then releases it to the various news outlets with instructions on when it can be released to the public. Stock info, mergers, stuff like that. Big news that affects lives is always released immediately.

Best Answer

Sure, But to the extent that unflattering news can be managed, they will always try to release it late on Friday afternoon when possible. The White House will typically do this when they don't really want you paying attention to what they are saying.

Best Answer

All governments in all countries do this.

Best Answer