Studmuffin11 Studmuffin11 36-40, M 10 Answers Nov 12, 2012 in Hobbies

Ever notice how liberals always point the finger at everyone else but are just as prejudiced and even more hateful?

Best Answer

No one can be more hateful than those who want voters not allowed to vote, votes not counted, illegal votes counted (http://www.nytimes.com/2001/07/15/us/examining-the-vote-how-bush-took-florida-mining-the-overseas-absentee-vote.html), Gigacriminals coddled (TARP, Bush program signed by all but 4 Republicants), and deny citizens even the right to marry.

Best Answer

Ever notice when a liberal blubbers about racism he always implies all Southerners are racist?

Best Answer

Two words for you "Southern Strategy"

Best Answer

get a life..... leave the racist stuff in the past.. we all are humans and are trying to build an equility in life without reguard to race , religion, or color... the fire is dying dont light matches...

Best Answer

tell that to your racist Republican friends they are the ones blocking dem voters

Best Answer

sheeeit, son! i can remember when that was the democrats. george wallace, jesse helms, strom thurmond...times change, don't they!

Best Answer

Yeah, they all became Republican'ts

Best Answer

Listen here Studmuffin (lol) that is wrong. I love my southern accent, and I don't say racist stuff or even think it. And no I don't like my republican leaders even if I am from the South. *sheesh* u shouldnt compare us like that.

Best Answer

I was not talking about all southerners there are racists in the north too we all know there are good folk in the south but they need to start getting in the faces of these corrupt Repubs cuz being playing nice to mean people will only get you run over

Best Answer

Southern blacks usually prefer the overt racism of the south to the hidden racism of the north. They'd rather be told up front, for example, they aren't wanted or won't get the job than find out the hard way.

Best Answer

No one prefers the nightriding sheetwearers.

Best Answer

being republican or southern doesn't make you a racist...there are stupid people everywhere..sounds like you might be the racist, you're judging people you don't know.

Best Answer

no Im going by what these clowns say on radio when they call in and the evidence of their actions we are not going back to the 1950s got that ????

Best Answer

Republicans, according to PEW, are more often stupid people

Best Answer

It's not a coincidence.

Best Answer

Process of association. Ignorant hicks congregate in the south, Republicans are MOSTLY ignorant hicks.

Best Answer

Absolutely true. And it is nauseatingly abundant in the area of the country in which I live. They are thick, stupid and proud of being so.

Best Answer