Ever noticed when you are at a four way stop people can not figure out when it is their turn to go?
all4mmm all4mmm 41-45, F 7 Answers Jan 16 in Community

The first one who gets there has the right of way, and if the first one is hesitant then the others will be smart an go. Unless they're all clones of one another or think alike then they'd simply just sit there measuring each other's actions making eye contact smiling like they give a crap, but sizing each other up, calculating and eventually get into an accident.

Best Answer

Exactly my thought on this too. I love when it is my turn or someone else's turn, and next person pulls into the intersection at the same time and acts if they were wronged in some way. Ewww Don't get me started on blinking yellow lights and drives not knowing how to yield when making a left turn. lol!

Best Answer

I make up their minds for them.

Best Answer

Everyone to the right has right of way... that means they will never go. stalemate.

Best Answer

I the uncertainty for a second because of the added dimension.

If in doubt I just go and let everyone else please them selves

Best Answer

The people that go on ahead when they were the last to approach the intersection are the ones that get me. oblivious drivers, can't believe they even passed the test!

Best Answer

It always happens.

I make sure I have eye contact with them before I go, that way they see me coming.

Best Answer

Yes its annoying

Best Answer

esp if someone is a recent immigrant

Best Answer