I saw a ghost of an old lady sit on my bed when I was about 6, but the best ghost story I saw was a TV documentary about four guys somewhere near some ruins in the UK. All four saw exactly the same thing and it scared two of them so much that two took up careers as paranormal investigators.

Best Answer

I've had a few open visions before. very strange. they were so vivid, yet I was wide awake, eyes open, and not on drugs.

Best Answer

There was a man that used to stand over my bed and watch me when I was sick. I could never really see his face. He made me feel safe and secure. I always thought it was my pop, but then I found out in talking to him a couple years ago that it wasn't him. If it wasn't my pop, then who or what was it?

Best Answer

Space Ghost Coast to Coast, .surfaced late night on cartoon network . ...........and have seen sightings of Ghost Cat around EP

Best Answer

I saw a skeleton knocking on the window once. Well several times during my childhood actually.

Best Answer

now that must have scared the crap out of you

Best Answer

At first, kinda got used to it though. It would come late at night and knock on all the windows in the house.

Best Answer

Actually in a movie of the same name

Best Answer