Alex Smith played an outstanding game. Luck looked like Superman on the field. Number of dropped passes and still managed to come back and win. One of the best games I have ever seen.
hardnutjr hardnutjr 46-50, M 6 Answers Jan 5 in Sports

Oilers verses Bills.

Best Answer

I was left wondering who got paid at half time, and how much they had to pay.

Best Answer

the defense of the colts. They had a mission, pushed pressure.

Best Answer

Right before half time the announcer observed that the Chiefs line had been winning on both sides of the ball. After half time the Chiefs line was getting pushed back all over the field. Either their cocaine wore off or they got paid off.

Best Answer

Raider v Chargers, November 22 1982.

Best Answer

Bruins vs the Leafs in game 7. Feelings are still hurt over here. I will probably get kicked out if town for even bringing it up again. First time a game ever made me cry.

Best Answer

I caught the Comeback - overtime of the Oilers and Bills - also a playoff game. That was maybe more dramatic because Moon;s interception set up the winner.<br />
But yeah - when Luck picked up that fumble and stuffed it in the end zone I had a hunch the Colts were destined.

Best Answer

moving play.

Best Answer