Here in Florida they are very much on the rebound. I live in a sanctuary area where we see them from time to time. I've actually seen them perched on fences at the end of my street. Pretty cool.
Dave002 Dave002 56-60, M 8 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Community

Yep ...they are all over the place here ... It is so cool to see them hang around a lake near here ... swoop down and ensnare a fish from that lake or in a field you see them dive bomb and come up with a gopher ... awesome sights

Best Answer

If you are talking about the bald eagle, yes, when I was 12 years old and lived in North Carolina, We had a big, tall, old dead tree in the back of our yard that had a male, female and three eaglets in it.

Best Answer

Very cool.

Best Answer

Yes, I see them frequently. They hang out near the rivers in my part of the country. (BTW The screech of the Red Tailed Hawk has been used in movies and TV audio to stand in for the Bald Eagles voice for years because by comparison the Bald Eagle has only a few less impressive peeps for it's actual voice.)

Best Answer

Cool bit of trivia. Though I've seen them up close, I've never heard a beep from them.

Best Answer

i wonder why American Eagle jeans are made in Mexico

Best Answer

Bigger profits?

Best Answer