skhughes1991 skhughes1991 22-25, F 13 Answers Jan 3 in Dating & Relationships

I mean this in a kind informative way, but sometimes, new fathers who have just had a new baby lose their elation because sometimes (not in all cases) they feel their partner is giving almost all her attention to her child. This is partially selfishness on the part of the father to see that it is only natural he would be having his attention divided with their new child. Usually in time they calm down and begin to adapt again and hopefully that will be the case for you and he gets closer again.

Best Answer

Oh I hope so. Thank you.

Best Answer

No, your boyfriend never made me pregnant. Well, seriously - your experience here is rather standard, most young studs are like that: They want to **** you and to make you fruitful; that done, they're finished with you and want the next one...

Best Answer

He's 19 years older than me lol.

Best Answer

Old stud, then...

Best Answer

Haha :-p

Best Answer

As a husband and father I can say that I that I've been in your situation, but from his side. I'm 57 and have spoken with many (100+) women in your situation. About 75% of the women have said the same thing. It also happens with most couples who are married. It is recommended by counselors that the mother try to get the father involved in some way with the baby even before they're born. Things letting him touch your belly to feel the baby kick, etc. go a long way to relieving his tension. It sure worked with me. That should help him to not feel neglected. He also needs to understand that your attention must be divided and that your feelings for him have not changed.<br />
So yes, your situation is very normal both during pregnancy and after delivery. Good luck. &lt;3

Best Answer

I always try to get him to do that but usually he's not interested or turns around and says 'i've seen and felt him before'. But thank you I appreciate your answer x

Best Answer

I'm shocked. Mr. responsible doesn't want you any more? Good luck with that.<br />
Now that he has been getting it for free why should he care? <br />
This is why personal responsibility is so important. Wake up girl.

Best Answer

my son just married a girl like that . her boyfriend just wanted to play . not responsibility . old saying he poked it at her in fun and she took it serious . good luck to you ! hope you are ok ! :-)

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

I really feel for you. This is the time where he should shower you with love and affection. you are going to be the mother of his child. I would advise you to talk to him and express your concerns. Maybe there is an explanation. it could be stress of becoming a new parent. Good luck!

Best Answer

Uh

Best Answer

Thanks I think I'll need It..

Best Answer

As a male, and I'm not speaking for all males, I kinda felt like my job was done when my ex was pregnant. It also kinda felt weird having sex when I knew I was poking my child in the head when we did. I didn't want him to come out with a tick where his head kept twitching to the left. May be him coming to terms with becoming a dad to.

Best Answer

When it comes to sex there isn't a problem for him. I mean he's just generally not interested.

Best Answer

Maybe it's coming to terms with his becoming a dad. Preoccupied to maybe.

Best Answer

Don't know what he's preoccupied with but possibly.

Best Answer

Have you asked him?

Best Answer

Yeah I have. He doesn't say anything. He's been awfully moody with me and I can't cope with it as I'm heavily pregnant with his son and I suffer from depression..

Best Answer

It aint easy in the beginning. It will get easier

Best Answer

I hope so thank you.

Best Answer

i never got pregnant.....

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer