mirth mirth 46-50, F 14 Answers Apr 16, 2012

A cruise ship would be about like being stuck on a floating Mall to me!

Best Answer

i get sea sick....

Best Answer

It's a game of odds really. Cruise ships are quite safe and they are traveling with passengers all over the globe right now. The only reason that one crashing was such big news was because it is so rare for them to have problems.

Personally, I prefer smaller water craft, but cruiseships are safe and if given tickets I'd gladly go on one.

Best Answer

No way am I going on a cruise. If it ends badly, it is really bad. I want no part of that!

Best Answer

I would, I believe that was an isolated case.

Best Answer

NO NO and NO

Best Answer

"Free" would be the only way I would go. First class, to some exotic destinations.

Best Answer

Totally. Because the media doesn't scare me like that. I would have been happy to fly to Europe extra cheap during the Foot 'n Mouth scare. Remember that one?

Best Answer

I probably would if it's paid for (not because I'm a gold-digger, but because I'm a broke student). I might be scared at some points, but I'll manage.

Best Answer

Yes. I look forward to going one day.

Best Answer